What information do we collect from you?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or subscribe to any services or updates on our website.
How do we use your information?
Any of the information we collect from you might be used in one of the following ways:
- Transaction Processing – We use Stripe or PayPal Payment Gateway to handle your subscriptions, products, and other services on our website, and the payment information you provide to the payment gateways is protected by their information privacy and security features. We do not have access to the credit card information you provide to Stripe.
- To send you periodic emails and SMS messages, we will use the email address or phone number you provide us for subscription processing and send you information and updates about your subscription and might use it to provide occasional company news, updates, and related products and services information. If at any time, you would like to stop receiving future e-mails, we include detailed “stop-emails” instructions at the bottom of each email or SMS message.
- To improve subscriber service (your information helps us to respond more effectively to your subscriber service requests and support needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us better respond to your individual needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other website feature.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company or person for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of providing services requested by, you and as described below in the section titled “Do we disclose any information to outside parties?”.
How can I access, update or delete my information?
You can change your email address and other contact information, or have it removed, by accessing the website and clicking on ”update my information.”
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our payment processor, Stripe, uses SSL technology to keep your information safe. In addition, when you send a payment, we won’t receive sensitive financial information like your credit card or bank account number. This way, you don’t have to worry about anyone other than a secure financial institution having access to your information.
Stripe’s website is secure and encrypted. As long as you have a secure connection, any information you exchange is hidden from prying eyes. Stripe uses all of the same security features that you’d expect from any large financial institution.
Our payment processors add a layer of protection: If you’ve ever used your credit card online or handed a check to a merchant, you’ve taken just as much risk as you take when you provide that information to Stripe or PayPal. Using Stripe or PayPal might even be safer than giving your credit card number (or bank account information) directly to the website you’re buying from; you can keep that information in one place – instead of spreading it around everywhere, you shop. If something happens, you won’t need to cancel your cards and update all of your automatic billers – you can just secure your Stripe or PayPal account.
How you can protect your information – on your end:
- Keep software up-to-date on your computer or mobile device – especially security software
- Avoid public Wi-Fi for financial transactions, including managing or accessing your accounts
- Use a credit card as your funding method instead of a debit card or bank transfer
- Use a dedicated computer for financial transactions if you want to be especially safe. Use a different device for surfing and social media
- Be wary of links in emails. Phishing scams feature messages that appear to come from PayPal but link to impostor sites that steal your account information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties that assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We also might release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. Non-personally identifiable visitor information might be provided to other parties for marketing, analytics, or other uses.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes, we might place internet “cookies” on your hard drive. Internet cookies are small files that can be placed on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are used to (i) remind us of who you are to deliver better service to you, (ii) estimate our audience size and repeat usage, and (iii) track your interest in promotions and contests, and perform other research.
Like most website operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website (“log data”). This log data can include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the date and time of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we might include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and conditions
Join us for The Appointment. We are planning to do a live webinar and share some of these things with you in an interview/Q & A format. If you’d like to join us for The Appointment, please mark the return form appropriately. We will need the requested information to send the electronic links and meeting reminders. All the information you give is confidential and never shared.
Register for The Appointment
The Road Ahead
We've all made a road trip. And the trip is much better when you know your route. Yogi Berra said...
Alfredo And Colombia – Video Update
It has been two weeks since The Appointment. And we have not stopped working! I had a chat with...
Change: No Hay For Dead Horses!
Who loves change? I have my moments - like software upates. The worst-of-the-worst is Facebook....
Light In A Dark World
We live in a crooked and perverse generation. But if we hold fast to the Word of life, our very existence will be light that shines in the darkness. Paul’s words have much more to teach us. But that’s for another post. There is an exciting opportunity at hand!